- Key linguistic structures required for speaking and writing in Italian
- Production of Italian speech and writing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Web links
- Study guide
- Welcome letter
- Online Assessment
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Assignment 1 - Ongoing assignments (60%)
- Assignment 2 - (40%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
You must either have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject, or currently be enrolled in the following subject(s) in a prior study period; or enrol in the following subject(s) to study prior to this subject:
Please note that your enrolment in this subject is conditional on successful completion of these prerequisite subject(s). If you study the prerequisite subject(s) in the study period immediately prior to studying this subject, your result for the prerequisite subject(s) will not be finalised prior to the close of enrolment. In this situation, should you not complete your prerequisite subject(s) successfully you should not continue with your enrolment in this subject. If you are currently enrolled in the prerequisite subject(s) and believe you may not complete these all successfully, it is your responsibility to reschedule your study of this subject to give you time to re-attempt the prerequisite subject(s)
- EquipmentDetails - USB headset with attached microphone in order to complete the oral assessments in the virtual classroom.
- SoftwareDetails - Flash Player 10 or higher.
This subject provides a multimedia program of Italian language and culture designed to develop basic linguistic structures and to provide practice in the understanding and production of Italian speech and writing. The subject is appropriate for students who have a basic knowledge of Italian language and culture or have completed ITL11.