- Brand Equity
- Brand elements
- Brand associations
- Brand communications
- Brand design and design influences on branding
- The role of innovation in branding
- Designing and managing your brand
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
Students must have completed 150 Credit Points (12 subjects) and MKT10007 (or AVA10004) and MKT20025.
No special requirements
This subject explores the application of marketing to the innovative design and management of brands. Bringing together research on brand design and management, innovation, consumer behaviour and marketing communications, students will develop skills to understand how brands are created to carefully targeted markets and audiences. Students will also learn about and apply cutting-edge ideas and practices to explore the importance of design and innovation in branding.
- Assignment 1 - Assignment 1 — Group (20-30%)
- Assignment 2 - Invigilated Exam — Individual (40-60%)
- Assignment 3 - Assignment 2 — Individual (20-30%)