Warning! This subjects requires on campus attendance. Refer to Special Requirements for more information.
- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
- RMI-OMBA650-Financial Management
- RMI-OMBA660-Creating Business Strategy
- RMI-OMBA630-Leading People and Organisations
- RMI-OMBA610-Accounting for Business Decisions
- RMI-BUSM4530-Managing Technology & Innovation Strategy
- RMI-BUSM4527-Managing Business Operations
- RMI-BUSM4521-Design Thinking for Business (Executive)
- AttendanceDetails - Face-to-face intensive over 4 days
In this subject you will develop the knowledge and skills needed by executive leaders to design and research strategic project briefs to meet clients’ needs both internal and external to your organisation. You will also reflect on the progression of your career, identifying actions required to achieve your career goals as an executive and lifelong learner.
This subject includes a Work Integrated Learning (WIL) experience. You will undertake and be assessed on structured activities that allow you to learn, apply and demonstrate your professional or vocational practice; and be involved in authentic engagement with partner organisations that include industry feedback.
This subject also provides you with a capstone experience, which will provide you with the opportunity to integrate, critically reflect on and consolidate what you have learnt in your program.
This subject requires on-campus attendance in Melbourne. Attendance on the first weekend is compulsory.
Session 1, 2019:
- Weekend 1: Friday 15-Sunday 17 March (week 2)
- Weekend 2: Saturday 25 May (week 11)
Session 2, 2019:
- Weekend 1: Friday 2-Sunday 4 August (week 2)
- Weekend 2: Saturday 12 October (week 11)
- Presentation (30%)
- Project Report (40%)
- Journal (30%)