- Introduction to Business Innovation and Technology
- Innovation, Thinking Styles, Design and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Culture and Change by Design
- Innovation Strategy
- Innovation Tools and Methodologies
- Emerging and Disruptive Technologies
- Technology Strategy
- R&D Management
- Innovation Leadership
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this unit:
No special requirements
This subject will develop the knowledge and skills required of executive leadership in managing technology and innovation. You will develop and apply strategic innovation and technology management to promote sustainable business performance, research and design solutions to enhance decision making, and effectively lead and manage innovation at an executive level.
You will examine key literature in three areas: strategic technology management, strategic innovation and strategic integration of innovation, and technology management. This degree also emphasises the importance of the practice of sound business ethics as organisations seek to achieve their technology and innovation goals and objectives.
- Assignment 1 - Case Study (50%)
- Assignment 2 - Groups Assessments (30%)
- Assignment 3 - Individual Report (20%)