CPA Financial Reporting and Disclosure
Your upfront cost: $0
Subjects may require attendance
- 15 Jul 2019
On completion of this subject you will be able to:
- Understand the application and basis of selected IFRSs issued by the IASB
- Develop the necessary skills to apply IFRSs in the preparation of general purpose financial statements
- Comprehend and explain details relating to general purpose financial statements
- Facilitate the preparation of general purpose financial statements including the exercise of professional judgement
- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Web links
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
Students should successfully complete Stages A and B prior to commencing this subject.
No special requirements
This is a core subject in the Master of Professional Accounting (CPA Australia Extension) degree. This subject develops your ability as an accounting graduate to deepen your financial reporting and business skills that are applicable in an international professional environment. The subject is based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs). You will be able to provide relevant business advice to a range of stakeholders. This subject integrates the materials from the CPA Program Professional Level segment titled ‘Financial Disclosure’ and prepares you for the CPA examination.
Note: these assessments may change
- CPA Exam (Invigilated) (30%)
- Asssignment 1 (50%)
- Asssignment 2 (20%)
Textbook information is pending.