You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Introduction and overview of financial Management
- Valuation of Financial Assets & Time Value of Money
- Risk & Return - Capital Market Theory
- Debt and Share Valuation
- Capital Budgeting
- Cost of capital
- Capital structure policy
- Dividend policy
- Working capital management
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
This subject provides you with the key knowledge and skills required for financial management linking together strategic decision making concepts with day-to-day management decisions. The subject adopts a practical approach using examples taken from Australian companies as well as large international companies. It equips you with techniques and skills that enable you to objectively analyse and evaluate alternatives from a solid theoretical base.
This subject embraces the three key decisions confronting business: The Investment Decision, The Financing Decision and The Working Capital Decision.
- Invigilated Exam - Linked CLOs: 1 - 7 (50%)
- Mid-Session Test - Linked CLOs: 1, 2, 3 (20%)
- Assignment - Linked CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 6 (30%)
Textbook information is pending.