You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this unit will be provided in your study materials.
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
- RMI-ACCT2280-Strategic Management Control Systems
- RMI-MPAC60-Economic Analysis for Business
- RMI-ECON1315-Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis
- RMI-MPAC10-Accounting, Accountability and Society
- RMI-MPAC20-Business & Corporations Law
- RMI-MPAC30-Contemporary Financial and Integrated Reporting
- RMI-MPAC70-Financial Decision Making
- RMI-MPAC90-Taxation Law and Practice
- RMI-MPAC110-Assurance and Forensic Accounting
Students should successfully complete Stages A and B prior to commencing this subject.
No special requirements
Please note: This subject is no longer taking enrolments for session 3, 2018.
This unit develops your ability as an accounting graduate to understand the complexities of ethics and corporate governance and to apply them in a demanding and global business environment. This unit integrates the materials from the CPA Program Professional Level segment titled ‘Ethics and Corporate Governance’ and prepares students for the CPA examination.
- CPA Exam (Invigilated) (30%)
- Assignment 1 (30%)
- Assignment 2 (40%)
Textbook information is pending.