Warning! This unit contains mature content and may not be suitable for some students. Any student under the age of 16 who would like to enrol in this unit must first complete a Parental Consent Form.
You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Study skills
- Audio-Video streaming
English competence as per Murdoch University policy is a prerequisite requirement of this subject.
- EquipmentDetails - Need ability to record video and voice (this can be the inbuilt camera and microphone of their computer).
Learning Uni Style is the first subject in the FlexiTrack university preparation course that qualifies you to apply directly for any undergraduate degree at Murdoch University that has an indicative ATAR of 70 or less. It is designed to develop skills that are relevant to any degree program. This subject consists of a series of engaging topics, interactive activities and assignments which introduce students to university culture and build on academic skills such as reading and note-making and referencing.
Please Note: This subject is only available for Domestic Students.
- Appropriate Referencing and Paraphrasing Quiz (10%)
- Reading Summary (20%)
- Reflective Writing Piece: Opinion vs Position (30%)
- Module Reflective Video Learning Journal (5 minutes in total) (30%)
- Multiple Choice Mini Quizzes (10%)
- Reflective Blog (0%)