- Application of research skills and methods to real-life situations.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Audio-Video streaming
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This subject will give Bachelor of Arts students the opportunity to apply the research skills and methods they have learned in their studies to real-life situations, problems and phenomena. Assessment for the subject will focus on a large project, with lectures and tutorials designed to assist students in designing and implementing a research approach from the many intellectual resources of the Arts, including Practice-Led research, phenomenology, ethnography and quantitative analysis.
- Assignment 1 - Participation (15%)
- Assignment 2 - Presentation (40%)
- Assignment 3 - Research Paper (45%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject