- Social Sciences
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
- Audio-Video streaming
- Assignment 1 - Research Assignment (55%)
- Assignment 2 - Multiple Choice (15%)
- Assignment 3 - Tutorial Exercises (30%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- MUR-BAR100-Academic Learning Skills
No special requirements
Choosing the right research method can be bewildering.
How do we know which methodology is appropriate and whether the combination of research methods is suitable for the theoretical perspective we will employ?
Through the exploration of a set of common themes or topics, this subject will expose you to core research methods employed across disciplines in the Bachelor of Arts.
BAR200 Developing Research Skills and Methods builds on the academic skills developed in BAR100 Academic Learning Skills.