IELTS Online Academic Full Course - 4 Modules
Break the International English Language Testing System test into four key areas.Strengthen your ability to speak English. Learn the format of the test’s listening section. Work on developing your writing style. Boost your reading skills.
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
In the IELTS Online Aademic course you will:
- learn the format of all four sections of the test: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- become familiar with and practise different question types
- learn strategies for reading and locating answers quickly
- organise your time effectively
- analyse and understand IELTS Writing Task 1 and 2 questions
- plan and organise your writing effectively
- check and edit your writing
- understand the instructions you hear in the test
- possess the listening strategies and skills you need to help locate the answers
- improve your confidence in the three sections of the IELTS Speaking test
- learn the skills and strategies needed to achieve fluency and coherence in your speaking
- develop your range and accuracy in vocabulary and grammar.
- IELTS Reading
- IELTS Writing
- IELTS Listening
- IELTS Speaking
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
The IELTS Online Aademic course iis specifically designed to prepare students to sit the International English Language Testing System test, and consists of four subjects: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. The course focuses on language and skills for the IELTS Test, and combines interactive teaching and learning activities with practice tests, tips, test-taking strategies and model answers. You can log into the course 24 hours a day, seven days a week and work through these subjects at your own pace. Each subject should take you approximately 25 hours to complete, for a total of approximately 100 hours for the full program.
You can complete practice tests in all four modules. This is recommended but not compulsory. Because this subject is a non-award subject, there will be no compulsory assignments to be submitted and no final exam.
Access Time: 90 days from the date you first login to the course. The course is 100% online and is accessible 24/7.
Suitable for IELTS Academic.
Assessment details, including dates, word limits and topics, will be provided in your study materials.
Current study term: 31 Dec 21 to 31 Dec 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.