Your upfront cost: $0
- 31 Jul 2023
The third university established in Victoria, La Trobe University has a diverse community of more than 38,000 students and staff. Its commitment to excellence in teaching and research prepares students to make a bold and positive impact in today's global community. La Trobe provides Open Universities Australia with its core tenets, entrepreneurship and sustainability.
Learn more about La Trobe.
Explore La Trobe courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
- Apply advanced project management skills to the implementation phases of a substantive development project.
- Devise and implement industry standard technical solutions in software or cybersecurity practices.
- Report project development outcomes to technical and non-technical audiences and reflect on feedback.
- Construct professional system documentation and advanced technical reports to meet the requirements of software or cybersecurity industry standards.
- • ICT project implementation.
- • ICT project deployment.
- • ICT project testing.
- • ICT project delivery.
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
Past La Trobe University students who have previously completed CSE3PRB (Industry Project 3B) or CSE3PBX (Industry Project 3B) are ineligible to enrol in this subject. Pre-requisites: Students must have completed at least 120 credit points in the enrolled course.
No additional requirements
This subject enables you to develop your skills to implement a small or medium-sized project in a team. You will address a real-life problem in software engineering or cybersecurity. The subject covers the skills to manage, implement and report on the delivery of a substantive project to appropriate stakeholders. You will make milestone presentations with your team. You MUST complete both CSE3PM and CSE3CAP in two consecutive semesters.
- 5 written Sprint Project management reports (1500 words total). (35%)
- Project Milestone Presentation (5 minutes/member – 500 words equivalent). (10%)
- Final written Project Report (1500 words per student). (35%)
- Final Project Presentation (1000 word equivalent). (20%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).
- Software Engineering
- Cloud Analytics