Marketing Strategy and Analytics
Your upfront cost: $0
- 17 Jul 2023
With a network of campuses spanning three cities in South East Queensland, Griffith University is committed to progressive multidisciplinary teaching and research and a valuable online provider with Open Universities Australia. Already attracting students from over one hundred countries, Griffith's dedication to academic excellence is available across Australia through OUA.
Learn more about Griffith.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
After successfully completing this subject you should be able to:
- DEMONSTRATE ACHIEVEMENT OF THESE LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Discuss the complexity of the marketing practitioner's role.
- Explain and recommend the marketing planning and execution skills required to successfully operate within a rapidly changing environment.
- Compare the tasks involved in delivering value to the customer and the bottom line.
- Adjust and formulate marketing strategies and tactics.
- Explain the importance of teamwork across various business functions within an organisation.
- ASSURANCE OF LEARNING
- This subject assesses the following Program Learning Objectives: 1.2 Oral Communication. Effectively communicate with diverse audiences through a variety of modes and media
- Topic 1: Marketing Strategy: Introducing a first principles approach
- Topic 2: Marketing Principle #1: All customers differ Managing customer heterogeneity Macro environment and SWOT analysis
- Topic 3: Marketing Principle #2: All customers change Managing customer dynamics
- Topic 4: Marketing Principle #3: All competitors react Competitive advantage
- Topic 5: Buyer behaviour: Consumer and business buyer behaviour
- Topic 6: Marketing Principle #3: All competitors react Managing sustainable competitive advantage Brand based SCA
- Topic 7: Marketing Principle #3: All competitors react Managing sustainable competitive advantage Relationship Marketing and Management
- Topic 8: Marketing mix decisions: Marketing Principle #4: All resources are limited Managing resource trade-offs
- Topic 9: Implementing Marketing Strategy: Final Insights Learning Outcomes
- Topic 11: The Next Step Learning Outcomes
- Topic 12: Review Learning Outcomes
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Strategic marketing decision-making plays a vital role in the success or failure of both business and not-for-profit organisations. This subject introduces important strategic marketing concepts and techniques for achieving success, and explains how to develop and manage them in a competitive fast-changing environment.
Strategic Marketing Plan Analysis - 30% Strategic Marketing Plan - 35% Pitch Presentation - 35%
- Strategic Marketing Plan Analysis (30%%)
- Strategic Marketing Plan (35%%)
- Pitch Presentation (35%%)
Current study term: 16 Jul 23 to 13 Oct 23
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.