Your upfront cost: $0
- 17 Jul 2023
With a network of campuses spanning three cities in South East Queensland, Griffith University is committed to progressive multidisciplinary teaching and research and a valuable online provider with Open Universities Australia. Already attracting students from over one hundred countries, Griffith's dedication to academic excellence is available across Australia through OUA.
Learn more about Griffith.
Explore Griffith courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
After successfully completing this course you should be able to:
- Explain the transformational role of technology in society and economy
- Create innovative solutions in a process of designing, prototyping and validating for a digital application
- Apply models, dynamics and infrastructure around digital innovation to evaluate diffusion strategies
- Assess the competing power of new entrants and incumbents in business ecosystems.
Assurance of Learning:
This course evaluates student performance for Assurance of Learning purposes for the program learning objective (PLO): Develop and apply interdisciplinary perspectives to contemporary business practices.
- Topics provided on subject LMS
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
This course develops skills and competencies around digital innovation. New technologies have contributed to enormous changes in the dynamics of business and society. Students will be exposed to the tools to deal with rapid change and fast growth of managing digital innovations.
Proposal - 20% Pitch/presentation - 30% Final report and presentation - 50%
- Pitch/presentation (30%%)
- Report and presentation (50%%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).