- Internet and Web Servers Explained
- PHP Scripting
- Connecting PHP and MySQL
- CMS and Information Architecture
- Wordpress Introduction
- CMS and Client-side considerations
- UI/UX Aesthetic Considerations
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- OtherDetails -
- Additional materials
This subject was previously known as DIG351 Internet Dynamic Environment Design.
This subject builds upon the web-related concepts and skills introduced in earlier subjects. Students will have the opportunity to develop a responsive, dynamic website that is driven by an appropriate Content Management System (CMS) for its content delivery. This website will leverage principles in interface design and user-experience design to create a useful, compelling and interactive front-end web experience for the end user, whilst also satisfying the requirements set out by the design brief.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Project (40%)
- Exercises (20%)
- Proposal (40%)
Textbooks are not required.
Textbook information is pending.
Bachelor of Arts Digital Design and Fine Art
- Level 2 Major - Fine Art - Painting
- Level 2 Major - Fine Art - Sculpture
Bachelor of Arts Digital Design
- Common Level 1 Subjects
- Level 1 Subjects
- Level 2 Subjects
- Level 3 Subjects
Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Core Subjects Information Systems
- Major in Business Analysis
- Major in Data Analytics
- Co-Major in Economics (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Marketing
Bachelor of Business
- Major in Economics (THIS MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Major in Finance (THIS MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Major in Information Systems
- Major in Marketing
- Co-Major in Economics (for Finance students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Economics (not for Finance students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Finance (cannot be taken with the Finance or Economics Major) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Finance (for Economics students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Information Systems
- Co-Major in Marketing (cannot be taken with the Marketing Major)