- Introduction to Physical Geography
- Essentials of Geography (Earth StructurejGeological Time}
- The Dynamic Planet
- Tectonics, Earthquakes and Volcanism
- River Systems and Landforms
- Weathering and Landscapes
- Soils, Ecosystems, and Biomes
- The Oceans, Coastal Processes, and Landscapes
- Water Resources/Global Climate Systems
- Weather Patterns
- Energy, Atmosphere, and Global Temperatures
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Online Assessment
- Printable format materials
No eligibility requirements
- OtherDetails -
Access to Google Earth
Explore the fascinating world of physical geography. This subject provides an introduction and exploration of the main principles of physical geography applied to urban, rural and regional environments. A range of topics are examined in relation to environmental processes as well as, social, economic and public policy outcomes.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- LabAssignment (50%)
- Online Quiz (20%)
- Essay (30%)
Textbooks are not required.
Textbook information is pending.