- What is Economics
- Demand and Supply
- Economic Efficiency
- Behavioural Economics and Asymmetric Information
- Introduction to Macroeconomics: GDP, Unemployment & Inflation
- Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply
- Monetary Policy
- Fiscal Policy
- Exchange Rates
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Introduction to economic concepts and principles, Demand and supply analysis, Elasticity ,Economic Efficiency,
Market failure, Introduction to macroeconomics, Unemployment and inflation, Model of aggregate demand and aggregate supply, Global markets.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Workshop Exercises and Quizzes (20%)
- Assignment 2 - Article Analysis - Application of Microeconomics in the News (30%)
- Assignment 3 - Invigilated Final Exam (50%)