You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Financial Statement Analysis: An Introduction
- Financial Reporting Mechanics & Standard
- Understanding Income Statements & Balance Sheets
- Understanding Cash-Flow Statements
- Financial Analysis Techniques & Applications
- Financial Reporting Quality
- Long-Lived Assets
- Valuation 1
- Valuation 2
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
Introduction to the financial statement analysis, understanding financial statements and supplementary information, financial analysis techniques and applications, evaluating financial reporting quality, analysis of financial statement for forecasting, valuation and risk analysis purposes.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment (25%)
- Invigilated Exam (45%)
- Mid-study period test (30%)
Textbook information is pending.