Internet Delivery Design
Dive into interactive and responsive web design. Make use of new plugins and programs. Design a portfolio website viewable on web, mobile and tablet platforms. House the design work you have completed throughout your studies in your web portfolio.
There are no available classes. Find another subject.
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- create a portfolio style website to present their digital design work to the industry
- develop the skills to create a compelling, credible and unique website interface
- build a website which is suitable for viewing across various devices including smartphones, desktops and tablets
- acquire knowledge of how to use technology and techniques to build websites for different devices
- develop a strategy for designing responsive websites.
- Unit Introduction
- Creating a website mockup in Photoshop
- HTML & CSS refresher, Dreamweaver and an Introduction to Responsive Design
- Introduction to Media Queries and jQuery plugins for responsive design
- Slicing your Photoshop file
- Converting a PDF to HTML5 and CSS3
- Fluid layouts
- Reorganising layouts using media queries
- Responsive navigation
- Video, Audio & CSS3 animations, transitions and transformations
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
CUR-DIG351-Internet Dynamic Environment Design , or CUR-NED24
No special requirements
- Website prototype (30%)
- Pre-production document (30%)
- Final portfolio (40%)