- Management Accounting
- Cost terms and concepts
- Cost behaviour, cost drivers and cost estimation
- Product Costing
- Activity based costing
- Budgeting systems
- Cost- Volume-Profit analysis
- Information for decisions: relevant costs and benefits
- Preparation for Case Report
- Introduction to strategy and control systems
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
Foundation subject around management accounting techniques integrated with statistical methods applied to; costing models, profit planning and decision making techniques.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Case Report (20%)
- Semester Test (30%)
- Final Invigilated Examination (50%)
Textbook information is pending.