- Science Nature and Artifice
- Architectural Drawing
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- CD ROM
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
Have approval of equivalent knowledge before starting this subject.
- OtherDetails -
- Additional materials — Art/Drawing Materials
- Other special requirement — Digital Camera or Scanner
This subject was previously known as Visual Arts Research: Independent Project A.
You will develop a self directed visual art practice project by negotiated proposal to progress skills in the techniques and processes of various specialisations within contemporary art practice, through drawing or other media.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Portfolio (40%)
- Folio Examination (60%)
Textbooks are not required.
Textbook information is pending.
Bachelor of Arts Fine Art and Visual Culture
- Common Level 1
- Level 1 Major - Fine Art
- Level 1 Major - Visual Culture
- Level 2 Major - Fine Art - Painting
- Level 2 Major - Fine Art - Sculpture
- Level 2 Major - Visual Culture 1
- Level 2 Major - Visual Culture 2
- Level 3 Major - Fine Art
- Level 3 Major - Visual Culture
Bachelor of Education Secondary Education
- Core Education Subjects - Unrestricted
- Major in The Arts (Visual Arts) Education
- Major in English Education
- Major in Humanities and Social Sciences Education