- Freehand perspective in the built environment
- Expressive drawing in the built environment
- Anamorph to invention
- Mark making and the pure field
- Tone by layer/Ink or swim
- Layering with ideas
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this unit:
It is recommended that you complete Level 1 subjects or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject.
- OtherDetails -
- Additional materials — Art/Drawing Materials
- Other special requirement — Digital Camera and Scanner
This subject was previously known as Visual Arts Research - Drawing B.
This subject is designed to further progress your skills in the visual arts through processes and techniques. You will extend and consolidate research methodologies that will support and strengthen your investigations in contemporary art practice, through drawing or other media.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Portfolio (40%)
- Assignment 2 - Folio examination (60%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject