- Y Phục (Clothes/Costumes)
- Nhà ở (Houses/Accommodation)
- Gia đình (Family)
- Kỳ nghỉ (Holidays)
- Lo gì mà xa quá vậy em? (Why are you so worried?)
- Ngày ấy (Those days)
- Virtual Classroom
- Online assignment submission
- Audio-Video streaming
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
Completion of VIET2002 Vietnamese 3 or demonstration of equivalent level through completion of a placement test. Students with prior knowledge of the language will be required to take a placement test. Students are not permitted to enrol in a subject that is lower than the level they achieve in the placement test, or a lower level than a subject they have already completed. Students without the appropriate level of proficiency for ANU-VIET2003 (Vietnamese 4) will be withdrawn from this subject and we will recommend an alternative subject at the correct level.
- EquipmentDetails - To successfully engage in this course students will need the following: • Laptop or computer • Computer camera (either inbuilt or webcam) • Headset with microphone • Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser • Reliable internet access • Access to a scanner or smartphone
This course is an upper intermediate level of Vietnamese with an emphasis on active oral and writing skills. It focuses on communicating in Vietnamese in the context of daily life activities in Vietnam and places an emphasis on areas of accommodation, travel, social customs and education. A reading program forms an integral part of the syllabus.
- 10 weekly assignments (30%%)
- Mid term oral presenation (15%%)
- Final oral presentation (15%%)
- Mid term written test (20%%)
- Final written test (20%%)
Textbook information is pending.