- Sài Gòn ngày cuối năm (Saigon on last days of the Lunar year)
- Mô tả người (Describing people)
- Sức khoẻ (Health)
- Học tập (Studies)
- Câu chuyện bó đũa (Story of the bundle of chop-sticks)
- Tiền Bạc (Money)
- Hình như tôi đã gặp anh ở đâu rồi thì phải (It seems we have met somewhere, is that correct?)
- Virtual Classroom
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Audio-Video streaming
- Resources and Links
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
Completion of VIET1003 Vietnamese 2 or demonstration of equivalent level through completion of a placement test. Students with prior knowledge of the language will be required to take a placement test. Students are not permitted to enrol in a subject that is lower than the level they achieve in the placement test, or a lower level than a subject they have already completed. Students without the appropriate level of proficiency for ANU-VIET2002 (Vietnamese 3) will be withdrawn from this subject and we will recommend an alternative subject at the correct level.
- EquipmentDetails - To successfully engage in this course students will need the following: • Laptop or computer • Computer camera (either inbuilt or webcam) • Headset with microphone • Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser • Reliable internet access • Access to a scanner or smartphone
Students in this course achieve an intermediate level of Vietnamese with an emphasis on active oral and writing skills. This course consolidates and builds on the foundation set in the first year. It focuses on active recall of vocabulary items and their usage in the appropriate context using the correct grammatical form in accordance with accepted conversational conventions. A reading program forms a part of the course.
- 10 weekly assignments (30%%)
- Mid term oral presentation (15%%)
- Final oral presentation (15%%)
- Mid term written test (20%%)
- Final written test (20%%)
Textbook information is pending.