Master of Education (Innovation and Change)
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
At Torrens University Australia you can tailor your study to suit your lifestyle. Thanks to their innovative digital learning system you’ll gain the ultimate in flexibility, and still receive personalised guidance from academics and access to work placement, mentorship and internship opportunities. Online you can attend live classes or view recorded sessions, connect with lecturers and fellow students, and access content on-demand 24/7.
Learn more about Torrens.
As one of Australia’s fastest growing universities, we take a progressive approach to learning. Our courses are co-designed, developed and delivered with industry, giving you confidence that you’ll graduate job-ready. During this course you will:
- Investigate, identify and develop innovative solutions in education.
- Make independent judgements regarding the relevance and effectiveness of current educational developments.
- Work with other educators and stakeholders towards common goals.
- Engage in ethical and accountable educational practice.
Torrens University Australia offers flexible entry options and study pathways, whether you’re finishing school, pursuing career progression or looking for a change. Entry requirements for this course includes:
- Australian bachelor's degree in teacher education or equivalent OR
- A Graduate Certificate of Education from Torrens University Australia (or another institution if deemed equivalent) AND
- Access to an education setting for the duration of the course and would ideally be engaged in an education-related role.
Standard English language requirements apply.
Visit our admissions centre for more information: https://www.torrens.edu.au/how-to-apply/admissions-criteria
Don’t meet the entry requirements? We have numerous pathway programs to get you started. Contact our Future Student Advisors to learn about alternative entry options.
This course provides an opportunity for you to develop advanced technical skills and knowledge that can be applied in professional practice. You will explore a range of contemporary innovations with a focus on developing the critical capacity to analyse and critique approaches before adapting them to practice. This course will give you the ability to identify, plan and implement innovative developments in our ever-evolving education system.
--- Tailor your study to your lifestyle thanks to our innovative digital learning system, accessible from anywhere with 24/7 personalised support. Participate in live classes, connecting with specialist lecturers and fellow students. When studying online, you’ll complete the same set of self-paced study modules as on-campus students, and graduate with the same qualification. Best of all, you get access to view live content on demand.
Course duration: 1 year full time, approximately 6 years part time