Master of Business (Organisational Project Management)
For excellence at the project, program or portfolio level
Go deep into project scoping, quality assessment, and time and risk management. Explore financial aspects and procurement management. Select the best framework for different situations. You’ll adopt efficient structures, systems, and processes.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
As Australia’s #1 university for graduate starting salary (Good Universities Guide, 2022), University of Southern Queensland is the right place to make real progress. Regardless of your education history, your age or your aspirations, at UniSQ you’ll be inspired by quality learning experiences matched with top resources and research. Having delivered distance and online learning for over 40+ years, UniSQ supports you to learn at your own pace—exactly how it suits you.
Learn more about USQ.
Explore USQ courses.
QS Ranking 2024
Times Higher Education Ranking 2024
What you'll learn
Upon completion of the Master of Business, students will be able to:
- influence organisational adaptability by researching and designing solutions to dynamic issues and changing landscapes by applying a synthesis of established theories and complex specialist knowledge in collaborative teams
- master complex informational inputs from a variety of sources and stakeholders to ensure that the interests of others (including organisational, cultural/societal, and environmental) and professional responsibilities are considered and addressed
- leverage and integrate the availability of digital technologies and automation relevant in the domain of specialist expertise to drive current and future business performance
- communicate specialist knowledge and expert judgements to both specialist and non-specialist audiences to build professional credibility and influence
- exercise a growth mindset using independent critical and reflective thinking and self-directed learning to operate as an adaptive and ethical professional
- cultivate a professional identity and career trajectory by exhibiting the human capabilities, research skills and knowledge demanded by modern organisations.
Graduates of the organisational project management specialisation will be skilled to enter in to a range of management roles across all industries from customer service managers to events, IT or construction. project director, program manager or portfolio director.
AIPM accreditation provides students with not only professional recognition in Australia as either a Certified Practising Project Director (CPPD) or Certified Practising Portfolio Executive (CPPE).
Completed Bachelor Degree in business, or equivalent OR Equivalent minimum of three years professional work experience + English Language Proficiency
Credit for previous study or work
Study the Master of Business (Organisational Project Management) and develop the skills needed to establish effective structures, systems and processes for organisations. Hone your skills in scoping projects, quality assessment, time management to risk, financial and procurement management. Whether you are working, or aspire to be working at the project, program or portfolio level, develop knowledge to identify which organisational project management framework is ideal to use in each unique situation.
Degree structure details
Recommended Study Pattern
The Enrolment Pattern for this program will be updated soon. In the meantime, please submit your contact details below for us to reach out and discuss the program further.