Master of Business Administration
Formalise your business acumen and dynamic leadership skills
Strengthen your business knowledge and connections. A top-ranked MBA, designed and delivered by experienced academics. Focus on your specific goals with flexible study tailored to your timetable. Future-proof your career.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
At Torrens University Australia you can tailor your study to suit your lifestyle. Thanks to their innovative digital learning system you’ll gain the ultimate in flexibility, and still receive personalised guidance from academics and access to work placement, mentorship and internship opportunities. Online you can attend live classes or view recorded sessions, connect with lecturers and fellow students, and access content on-demand 24/7.
Learn more about Torrens.
As one of Australia’s fastest growing universities, we take a progressive approach to learning. Our courses are co-designed, developed and delivered with industry, giving you confidence that you’ll graduate job-ready. During this course you will:
- Master industry-standard business software to effectively analyse data.
- Apply advanced business principles to solve complex problems.
- Encourage teams and individuals in ethical decision-making.
- Systematically evaluate business risk and communicate findings to a broader audience.
Move up in your professional career by learning the skills to critically analyse business functions, implement strategic processes, manage risk and lead complex teams so you can guide your business to success. Potential career paths include:
- Senior roles in management
- CEO Entrepreneur
- General Manager
- Board Member
- Head of Operations
- Head of Customer Service
Torrens University Australia offers flexible entry options and study pathways, whether you’re finishing school, pursuing career progression or looking for a change. Entry requirements for this course includes:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor degree (AQF Level 7) or higher, in a business-related discipline; OR
- Successful completion of a Bachelor degree (AQF Level 7) or higher, in a non-business-related discipline; AND at least two years of post-degree professional work experience ;OR
- Successful completion of Graduate Certificate of Business Administration.
Work and Life
- At least five years of professional work experience (of which three years is managerial)
English Proficiency Requirements
Standard English language requirements apply.
Visit our admissions centre for more information: https://www.torrens.edu.au/how-to-apply/admissions-criteria.
Don’t meet the entry requirements? We have numerous pathway programs to get you started. Contact our Future Student Advisors to learn about alternative entry options.
This MBA is designed and delivered by high-achieving, industry-experienced academics to help you strengthen your business acumen and learn to employ dynamic leadership skills. Upon completion of our on-campus or online MBA, you will have the skills, knowledge, and connections to enable solid, long-term business returns. This course consists of eight core and four elective subjects, so you can focus on your specific career objectives, and you can enter or exit with a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Business Administration.
Tailor your study to your lifestyle thanks to our innovative digital learning system, accessible from anywhere with 24/7 personalised support. With all your course materials online, and the option to study full or part time, on-campus, online or a blend of both it's all about flexibility.
Course duration: 1.5 years full time, part-time options available, 1 year accelerated
Recommended Study Pattern
The Master of Business Administration course structure comprises 12 subjects (120 credit points). The course of study is made up of:
- Core subjects: There are 8 core subjects (80 credit points) found within the Master award
- Elective subjects: There are 4 electives (40 credit points)