Explore 2 results by leading Australian Universities
- IT & computer science
- Charles Sturt University
Course results for Charles Sturt University Undergraduate IT & computer science Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
This IT degree offers a games programming specialisation
Get a solid grounding in programming principles and databases. Explore how humans interact with computers and the internet. Touch on AI and consider a games specialisation if that’s what you’re passionate about. Accredited by the ACS.
3 years full time or part time equivalent
The latest skills in the latest technologies
Build a solid foundation of practical IT skills and add your specialisation. Choices include cyber security, network engineering, and software or web development. IT professionals are always in demand. Graduate work-ready into a realm of opportunity.
Online & on-campus
Need help choosing a course?
Find a time that suits you for a free 1:1 consultation with a student advisor.
- Charles Sturt University Undergraduate Computer science
- Charles Sturt University Undergraduate Cyber security
- Charles Sturt University Undergraduate Game design & development
- Charles Sturt University Undergraduate Information technology
- Charles Sturt University Undergraduate Programming & coding
- Charles Sturt University Undergraduate Software development