Explore 358 results by leading Australian Universities
- IT & computer science
Course results for IT & computer science Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
USA-BDA-DEG | Undergraduate
Transform data into meaningful insight
Become the highly valued professional that helps business make better-informed decisions. Learn to analyse and visualised data, and feed it up the business to strengthen strategy and planning. Topics include big data, programming, and statistics.
TUA-UXW-GCE | Postgraduate
Customise technology systems to deliver online content more effectively
Explore emerging web technologies. Expand your research skills to test and evaluate user experiences. Gain insights into UX design from experts. Bring it all together to solve industry-inspired projects, working on teams and independently.
TUA-UWD-DIP | Undergraduate
Make a start on redesigning the digital world
Learn the fundamentals of good digital design. You’ll cover current UX practices and methodologies, and explore the psychology behind people’s digital interactions. Gain real insight from creative experts and work on industry briefs.
TUA-UWB-ADG | Undergraduate
Craft compelling interactive experiences for web, mobile and socials
Study UX online with creative academic leaders in this DIA-recognised course. You’ll combine practical coding and digital media skills. Use design thinking and consider human needs and behaviours. Help customers interact with products and services.
TUA-SOE-DIP | Undergraduate
Design and create strategic software solutions
Build technical skills in this IT course, co-developed with IBM. You’ll explore the fundamentals of algorithm and data structure design. Get to know software engineering project management. Work with ethical research practices.
TUA-SGP-AGD | Undergraduate
Game theory and programming skills
Get to work coding commercial games. You’ll experiment on industry-standard engines and gain experience with the PlayStation 5 platform. Learn from experienced educators and start making games from day one.
TUA-MIS-MAS | Postgraduate
Evolve into an information systems industry leader
Strengthen your ability to critically analyse core business functions. You’ll work on implementing strategic processes, managing risk, and leading complex teams. Gain insights from the best business minds in this ACS-accredited course.
TUA-MAI-MAS | Postgraduate
Push tech boundaries in search of game-changing advances
Dive into deep learning and machine learning. You’ll challenge your discipline's foundational principles and push the boundaries of software engineering. Uncover and solve complex problems under expert guidance.
TUA-ITA-MAS | Postgraduate
An IT masters that unlocks multiple career paths
Explore Industry 4.0 technologies in this hands-on course. You’ll investigate security issues in an enterprise networking context. By getting confident with risk, and being across emerging tech, you’ll future-proof your career.
TUA-INF-DIP | Undergraduate
Begin your journey into professional IT practice
Build core knowledge in topics covering computer hardware and software. Explore networking, programming, website development and cloud computing. You’ll become proficient in use of programs such as C++, Python and Java.
- Australian Catholic University IT & computer science
- Charles Sturt University IT & computer science
- Curtin University IT & computer science
- Edith Cowan University IT & computer science
- Griffith University IT & computer science
- James Cook University IT & computer science
- La Trobe University IT & computer science
- Macquarie University IT & computer science
- Murdoch University IT & computer science
- RMIT University IT & computer science
- Southern Cross University IT & computer science
- Swinburne University of Technology IT & computer science
- Torrens University Australia IT & computer science
- University of New England IT & computer science
- University of Newcastle IT & computer science
- University of South Australia IT & computer science
- University of Southern Queensland IT & computer science
- University of Tasmania IT & computer science
- University of the Sunshine Coast IT & computer science
- Victoria University IT & computer science