Explore 166 results by leading Australian Universities
- IT & computer science
Course results for Postgraduate IT & computer science Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
GRF-CYB-MAS | Postgraduate
Protect Australians from cybercrime
Become an organisation's first line of defence against cyber security attacks. Explore programming fundamentals and modern computer systems. Then learn how to anticipate threats, identify weaknesses in IT infrastructure and resolve security incidents.
MAQ-CYB-MAS | Postgraduate
Help meet the global demand for cyber security experts
Help public and private organisations cope with increasing levels of cyber crime. Respond to simulated cyber security threats. Choose from specialisations including cyber security analysis, cyber governance and management and 'Internetworking'.
GRF-DAC-GCE | Postgraduate
Double down on data and security in a single IT qualification
This dual specialisation empowers you to understand big data and apply this knowledge to cybercrime mitigation. Future-proof your IT career by learning how to collect data sets, secure the information, and use it to gain valuable insights.
GRF-CYB-GCE | Postgraduate
Employers recognise the importance of secure IT systems
Delve into digital forensics and fight cyber crime. Identify and address threats and risks. Explore malware and attacks. Skill up in computer and network security. Follow investigative procedure. Work within legal and social frameworks.
GRF-MIT-MAS | Postgraduate
Find your IT specialty
Take your IT skills to the next level by majoring in an area such as data analytics or software development. You'll also learn how to solve complex IT issues and support organisations across a variety of industries.
GRF-CYC-GCE | Postgraduate
Investigate and mitigate cyber crime
Explore contemporary approaches to preventing cyber crime in Australia and across the world. You’ll establish the fundamentals of cyber security and get to know digital forensics. Learn through the lens of the criminal justice system.
GRF-BCS-GCE | Postgraduate
Protect organisations’ most valuable data assets
Get to know businesses’ information security needs. You’ll study cyber security concepts and standards, and digital forensic techniques to detect and prevent attacks. Gain insight into IT governance and policy—protect privacy, maintain confidentiality.
CUR-INL-GDI | Postgraduate
An internationally and nationally accredited degree
Get sorted for a career working in librarianship. Understand what information literacy means, and how keeping information accessible keeps communities going. Understand the professional principles and attitudes that underpin this practice.
CUR-MIC-GCE | Postgraduate
Connect and communicate the human dimensions of the internet
Write for websites and social media. Unpack how power and politics manifest online. Leverage online communication tools and styles to get your message across. Compare the everyday world with the digital space, and see where the two cross over.
CUR-MIC-MAS | Postgraduate
Download a deeper understanding of how communication works online
Broaden your appreciation of the communicative power of the world wide web. Punctuate your ongoing digital communication studies with an in-depth research project. Place an emphasis on creativity in digital writing, design and interaction practices.
- Australian Catholic University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Curtin University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Edith Cowan University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Griffith University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Macquarie University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- RMIT University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Swinburne University of Technology Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Torrens University Australia Postgraduate IT & computer science
- University of New England Postgraduate IT & computer science
- University of Newcastle Postgraduate IT & computer science
- University of Southern Queensland Postgraduate IT & computer science
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Victoria University Postgraduate IT & computer science