How to become a supply distribution manager
What does a supply distribution manager do?
Duties and tasks
- Assign duties to workers and monitors their performance.
- Interview, hires, and trains warehouse workers.
- Maintain required stock levels.
- Prepare and manages budgets.
- Respond to customers questions and complaints.
- Review invoices, work orders and data to estimate peak delivery periods.
- Schedule and monitors the pickup or delivery of products.
- Australasian Supply Chain Institute
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply
- Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia
- Women in Supply Chain
- Customer service supervisor
- Depot manager
- Logistics analyst
- Logistics project manager
- Logistics & purchasing manager
- Operations manager
- Purchasing & logistics manager
- Purchasing & supply manager
- Site operations manager
- Transport manager
- Warehouse supervisor
Discover related degrees
Bachelor of Global Logistics and Maritime Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Business Management
Discover related subjects
Step up your career with these resources
What is an occupational therapist and what do they do?
Occupational therapists play a crucial role in healthcare. But what exactly do they do, and how can you follow this rewarding career path? Let’s find out.
Dietitian vs nutritionist in Australia: What’s the difference?
Want to help people make healthier food choices? Get to know the nutrition experts who guide us on everything from macros to calories for a living.
Adriana is using her nutrition degree to make a difference
With her Bachelor of Food and Nutrition, Adriana educates others about the impact food can have on the body.