Graduate Certificate of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Solve industrial issues with logic
Start or step-up your career in logistics. Build up your ability to make decisions in the field, based on the principles and practice of supply chain strategy. Graduates can find work in a range of industries, including airlines, the government, military and more.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
ECU is ranked one of the world’s best young universities and Australia’s best public university for teaching quality. That quality extends to more than 30,000 students, many studying online through Open Universities Australia. ECU offers the same quality of teaching to you, regardless of where you’re studying in the world. Their flexible study solutions include a huge range of online courses, recognising your need to juggle work, family or other commitments.
Learn more about ECU.
Explore ECU courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
At the end of the program, students of the Graduate Certificate of Supply Chain and Logistics Management can:
- apply independent judgement when analysing and evaluating complex problems to generate creative solutions
- communicate specialised knowledge, concepts and skills to a variety of audiences in supply chain and logistics management
- demonstrate management skills by initiating, planning, implementing and evaluating tasks in a supply chain and logistics management.
This course will broaden students’ employment opportunities within the airlines, agriculture, automotive, government, military, mining, manufacturing and resources sectors. It is suitable for people who are seeking a career as an operations, logistics or supply chain practitioner; those already working in a related industry seeking more career options; people with a passion or talent for solving real industrial issues.
Possible future job titles: Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Manager, International Logistics Manager, Inventory Control Manager, Logistics Manager, Logistics Services Salesperson, Materials Manager, Procurement Manager, Warehouse/Distribution Operations Manager, Purchasing Manager
Academic admission requirements (Band 6) may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:
- Bachelor degree; or
Work and Life
- Equivalent prior learning including at least five years relevant professional experience.
English Proficiency Requirements
English competency requirements may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:
- IELTS Academic Overall band minimum score of 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0);
- Bachelor degree from a country specified on the English Proficiency Bands page;
- Successfully completed 0.375 EFTSL of study at postgraduate level or higher at an Australian higher education provider (or equivalent);
- Where accepted, equivalent prior learning, including at least five years relevant professional experience; or
- Other tests, courses or programs defined on the English Proficiency Bands page under Band 4.
If you have completed units of study at University, undertaken a Diploma qualification or higher, or have relevant professional experience, you may be eligible for Credit and Recognition of Prior Learning (CRPL).
To assess your eligibility for credit, we first need you to apply for and accept an offer in your course of interest with us. You can then submit an Application for Credit and Recognition of Prior Learning via your Student Portal.
Supply chain and logistics managers are a vital part of any business to ensure products are available to customers.
Find out more about developing specialist supply chain, logistics, transportation, distribution, operations and production management skills in this Graduate Certificate course.
Students will also gain an understanding of the principles and practice of strategic and operational supply chain and logistics management in an increasingly challenging global economy.
The course is designed to develop the competencies required for effective decision-making in contemporary supply chain and logistics management environments.