How to become a corporate service manager
What does a corporate service manager do?
Duties and tasks
- Provide high-level administrative and operations support, and advise on financial matters, facility upgrades, and staff management.
- Make important administrative decisions and recommendations to senior management.
- Coordinate and analyse research and planning strategies.
- Manage staff to ensure the efficient and smooth running of business operations.
- Develop and implement policies, rules, and regulations for use by staff in the organisation.
- Provide information and support to assist with budget reports and financial projections.
Discover related courses
Step up your career with these resources
Is a career in project management right for you?
Do you get a kick out of thinking big and getting things done? You could make a great project manager.
Are microcredentials worth it?
You can study a microcredential in just about any industry, from healthcare and education to business and marketing. Here’s why these skills-based short courses are worth your time.
5 qualities that make you a leader vs a manager
While managers dole out tasks, leaders take things a step further by inspiring everyone around them. Discover how you can become this kind of leader, no matter where you work.
We're here to guide you there
Our student advisors can assist you with enrolment, help you plan your studies, and answer questions about how studying through Open Universities Australia can get you from where you are today, to where you want to be tomorrow.