How to become a corporate service manager
What does a corporate service manager do?
Duties and tasks
- Provide high-level administrative and operations support, and advise on financial matters, facility upgrades, and staff management.
- Make important administrative decisions and recommendations to senior management.
- Coordinate and analyse research and planning strategies.
- Manage staff to ensure the efficient and smooth running of business operations.
- Develop and implement policies, rules, and regulations for use by staff in the organisation.
- Provide information and support to assist with budget reports and financial projections.
Discover related courses
Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- Major in Logistics and SCM
Step up your career with these resources
Upskilling or reskilling now will give you more career options
Thanks to the pandemic, new technologies and calls for social progress, the world of work is changing. How will you stay ahead in your industry?
Edward on how OUA helped progress his career
When he realised the ease of online study, Edward's goals went from squeezing through with a 'pass', to achieving excellent marks.
The checklist to prepare your career for the 2020s
With the turn of the decade, and today's speedy technology advances, here's how employees can approach the next 10 years in the workforce feeling prepared, not panicked.