Introduction to Quality Health Services
Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Feb 2023
Australia’s fourth oldest university, the University of Tasmania, is highly regarded internationally for teaching and academic excellence. The university offers more than 100 undergraduate degrees and more than 50 postgraduate programs across a range of disciplines. The university offers students a diverse range of opportunities, the chance to learn from leading experts, and excellent preparation for their future careers.
Learn more about UTAS.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
Upon completion of this subject, the student should be able to:
- Identify and discuss a range of pressures necessitating health service quality improvement, including political, economic, social and technological factors.
- Identify and critically assess relevant evidence to communicate improvement opportunities to health services practitioners and other audiences.
- Integrate and apply theoretical frameworks to support comprehensive assessments of factors likely to support or hinder service quality improvement in a wide range of health services settings.
- Refer to Mylo for study topics
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Students completing this subject will have acquired knowledge of existing health service models, the internal and external factors that influence the delivery of quality services, and the best-practice models for quality service design.
- Online Quiz (25%)
- Research Report and Infographic (45%)
- Online Discussion and Activities (30%)
Current study term: 19 Feb 23 to 28 May 23
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.