Inter-professional Education and Practice in Dementia Care
Your upfront cost: $0
- 13 Jul 2020
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
On completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- List a range of professionals who work inter-professionally to provide care to persons with dementia and their family members and describe their roles.
- Outline key principles that underpin inter-professional education and describe how they influence care practices for persons with dementia and their families
- Recognise the connection between inter-professional education and how care for persons with dementia and their family members is practiced.
- Introduction to Inter-professional Education and Practice
- Values and Ethics of Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Introduction to Collaboration and Team Work
- Translating Interprofessional Education into Practice
- Interprofessional Education and Models of Dementia Care
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This unit introduces students to the concepts of inter-professional education, learning and practice to facilitate optimum care for persons with dementia and their families.
- Short answer questions (2) (30%)
- Case study (50%)
- Online participation (10%)
- Online quiz (10%)
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.