Inter-professional Education and Practice in Dementia Care
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
On completion of this subject, you will be able to:
- List a range of professionals who work inter-professionally to provide care to persons with dementia and their family members and describe their roles
- Outline key principles that underpin inter-professional education and describe how they influence care practices for persons with dementia and their families
- Recognise the connection between inter-professional education and how care for persons with dementia and their family members is practiced
- Module 1 Introduction to Interprofessional Education and Practice (IPEP)
- Module 2 Values and Ethics IPEP
- Module 3 Collaboration and Teamwork
- Module 4 Translating IPE into Practice
- Module 5 IPEP and Models of Dementia Care
- Conclusion to Unit
Pre-requisites: 12.5 credit points of study is required before enrolment
No additional requirements
This subject introduces students to the concepts of inter-professional education, learning and practice to facilitate optimum care for persons with dementia and their families.
- Online Participation and Quizzes (20%)
- Short Answer Questions (30%)
- Academic Case Study (50%)
Current study term: 10 Jul 22 to 16 Oct 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.