- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Sustainability: An Introduction
- Corporations and Sustainability
- Stakeholders and Sustainability
- Accountability and Theories of Sustainability
- Trends in Sustainability
- Sustainability Reporting
- Management Systems for Sustainability
- Integrated Reporting
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
Prior to enrolling, students must have either completed or received credit for 16 OUA subjects of study from the University of South Australia's Bachelor of Accounting.
No special requirements
To introduce students to the fundamental concepts of corporate sustainability and how sustainable development issues influence company accounting and reporting practices, as well as to introduce students to contemporary approaches and techniques to account for a company’s social, economic, and environmental impacts.
- Continuous Assessment (40%)
- Team Project - 4500 words (60%)
Textbook information is pending.