You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Sustainability: An Introduction
- Corporations and Sustainability
- Stakeholders and Sustainability
- Accountability and Theories of Sustainability
- Trends in Sustainability
- Sustainability Reporting
- Management Systems for Sustainability
- Integrated Reporting
- Sustainability Accounting and Reporting: Expectation Gaps
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
Prior to enrolling, students must have either completed or received credit for 16 OUA subjects of study from the University of South Australia's Bachelor of Accounting.
No special requirements
To introduce students to the fundamental concepts of corporate sustainability and how sustainable development issues influence company accounting and reporting practices, as well as to introduce students to contemporary approaches and techniques to account for a company’s social, economic, and environmental impacts.
- Continuous Assessment (25%)
- 1500 words (25%)
- 4500 words (50%)
Textbooks are not required.