Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Apply strategy theories and concepts in an international context.
- Independently assess organisational performance based on the detailed analysis of specific cases/firms.
- Analyse and evaluate a broad set of financial metrics in the context of strategy development and self-directed learning.
- Critically review the strategic implications of corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
- Demonstrate team management and critical thinking skills in defining and solving complex and dynamic organisational problems.
- Explain the complexity of processes required to implement strategy and control strategic and organisational effectiveness.
- External Analysis
- Internal Analysis and Balanced Scorecard
- Business Level Strategy
- Strategic Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Organisational Design
- Competitive Dynamics
- Corporate-level Strategy
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Preparing for the Future
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Gain in-depth knowledge of the strategic management process. Learn different concepts, principles, and tools that are used by business managers to successfully compete in a rapidly changing business landscape.
Discover what leads businesses to success, the differences between great organisations and good organisations, and strategies businesses can use to strengthen and sustain their competitive position in the market.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a third-year course from UniSA Online’s Management degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Report - 2500 words (65%)
- Project - 2000 words (35%)