Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the role of distribution and physical availability in growing a business.
- Outline the different types of distribution channels and how consumers shop across those channels.
- Describe consumer behavior in store, dealership, and showroom environments and what influences decision-making at the point-of-sale.
- Identify managerial decisions about physical availability and factors that influence those decisions.
- Competently discuss online, mobile and other retailing trends.
- Welcome to Retailing
- How to Study Shoppers
- Supply Chain and Distribution Channels
- What Happens in Store and Infront of Shelf
- Store Choice and How Retailers Compete
- Customer Satisfaction and Complaints
- Managerial Decisions about Physical Availability
- Industry Perspectives
- The Past and Future of Retailing
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Gain an evidence-based understanding of how manufacturers, retailers and
service providers manage physical availability across traditional and emerging distribution channels.
Discover the role of distribution and physical availability in growing a business, the different types of distribution channels, consumer shopping behaviour in stores, dealerships and showrooms, and the factors that influence decision-making at the point-of-sale. This course also explores online, mobile and other retailing trends, challenges and opportunities.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a second-year course from UniSA Online’s Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and Bachelor of Marketing and Communication.
- Continuous assessment (30%)