Performance and Compensation Management
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Apply the current state of performance and compensation management decision making.
- Apply recent theory and research to inform performance and compensation management decisions.
- Develop knowledge and skill in making performance and compensation management decisions.
- Critically analyse organisational performance and compensation management systems and effectively communicate recommendations for improvement.
- Performance Management Overview
- Traditional Performance Management
- The Performance Conversation
- Teams and Organisational Performance
- Compensation Overview
- Developing Pay Structures
- Pay for Performance
- Employee Benefits
- Putting It Together
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Appraising and managing staff performance as well as determining suitable rewards in terms of motivation, remuneration and other rewards goes to the heart of the human resource management function.
This course explores the connection between performance and compensation.
Get an insight into performance management from the perspective of the individual as well as the team. Explore a range of topics including compensation, the development of pay structures, and employee benefits.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a second-year course from UniSA Online’s HR degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Case Study - 2500 words (60%)
- Project - 2000 words (40%)