Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Sep 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Evaluate the nature and forms of enterprise in different contexts.
- Appraise how the profiles of entrepreneurs suit different contexts.
- Assess and criticise differences in enterprise practice in different contexts.
- Evaluate variations in management style for supporting innovation and entrepreneurship in different contexts.
- Appraise why enterprise matters in different contexts and how contexts may adapt to an enterprise.
- Demonstrate Business Enterprise Skills.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Foundations
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Technology Innovation and Commercialisation
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Family Business Entrepreneurship
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Enterprise projects are not confined to being commercial and independent new ventures but can also be found in various contexts. This course introduces you to four common contexts for enterprise and outlines the differences in respect to the individuals, the organisational forms, the practice of enterprise in context, and the management of contexts that support innovation and entrepreneurship. The focus of this course will be on social entrepreneurship, technology commercialisation, corporate entrepreneurship and family business contexts.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a third-year course from UniSA Online’s Management degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Critical analysis (70%)
- Report (30%)
Current study term: 19 Sep 21 to 26 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.