The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Analyse the nature of organisational behaviour.
- Evaluate the impact of personality, perception, and culture on behaviour within organisations.
- Identify and implement various techniques to manage stress.
- Critically evaluate and apply various models of motivation.
- Determine the costs and benefits of groups and teams of how managers can promote effective team performance and apply models of decision-making, power, and influence.
- Evaluate the forces and methods associated with organisational change.
- Demonstrate Business Enterprise Skills in the context of the Management discipline.
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Personality and Perception
- Groups and teams
- Decision making
- Power, Influence and Politics
- Organisational Culture and Organisational Change
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Gain a strong understanding of the concepts, models and theories related to employee behaviour in an organisation. This course equips you with a scientific understanding of some of the most complex but fascinating aspects of an individual. These can include factors such as personality, motivation, stress mechanisms, decision-making skills, group and team behaviour, power, and politics and influence tactics. A deep understanding of these organisational aspects of employee behaviour helps to facilitate organisational change as well as create a positive organisational culture.
This course addresses these organisational aspects of the behaviour of its employees, including managers. You’ll begin with a focus on the individual and will explore personality, perception, and stress, and will then progress to a range of motivational models.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a second-year course from UniSA Online’s HR degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Report - 2000 Words (40%)
- Case Study - 2500 words (60%)