Your upfront cost: $0
- 28 Jun 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Analyse the nature of organisational behaviour.
- Evaluate the impact of personality, perception, and culture on behaviour within organisations.
- Identify and implement various techniques to manage stress.
- Critically evaluate and apply various models of motivation.
- Determine the costs and benefits of groups and teams of how managers can promote effective team performance and apply models of decision-making, power, and influence.
- Evaluate the forces and methods associated with organisational change.
- Demonstrate Business Enterprise Skills in the context of the Management discipline.
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Personality and Perception
- Groups and teams
- Decision making
- Power, Influence and Politics
- Organisational Culture and Organisational Change
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Gain a strong understanding of the concepts, models and theories related to employee behaviour in an organisation. This course equips you with a scientific understanding of some of the most complex but fascinating aspects of an individual. These can include factors such as personality, motivation, stress mechanisms, decision-making skills, group and team behaviour, power, and politics and influence tactics. A deep understanding of these organisational aspects of employee behaviour helps to facilitate organisational change as well as create a positive organisational culture.
This course addresses these organisational aspects of the behaviour of its employees, including managers. You’ll begin with a focus on the individual and will explore personality, perception, and stress, and will then progress to a range of motivational models.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a second-year course from UniSA Online’s HR degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Report - 2000 Words (40%)
- Case Study - 2500 words (60%)
Current study term: 27 Jun 21 to 03 Sep 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.