Your upfront cost: $0
- 26 Jun 2023
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
Learn more about UniSA.
Explore UniSA courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain aggregate (market and brand) level empirical generalisations.
- Use marketing analytics to analyse consumer and business-to-business markets
- Apply knowledge about market structure to market data to give it context and meaning.
- Incorporate quantitative and numerical methods into the analysis of basic marketing data.
- Demonstrate Business Enterprise Skills in the context of the Marketing discipline.
- Data Reduction Techniques
- Brand Performance Measures
- Dirichlet Model
- Conditional Trend Analysis
- Conjoint Analysis
- Best Worst Method
- Bass Model
- Advertising Response Functions
- Price Elasticity
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Gain highly sought-after analytical skills using marketing models and tools.
Study consumer markets, brand performance, product attributes and market behaviour. The course focuses on providing you with knowledge that can be applied across a wide range of marketing contexts and will be extremely useful in your future career no matter where you work.
You’ll learn how to present data in a meaningful way for stakeholders. Study how to appraise the performance of brands, determine which product features can be more profitable, as well as how sales can be forecasted for a new product.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a second-year course from UniSA Online’s Marketing degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
Should your course have an exam it will be scheduled for Australian Central Standard Time or Australian Central Daylight Time, depending on the time of the year.
- Other (50%)
- Report - 2500 words (50%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).