Management and Organisation
Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Sep 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify and discuss the principles governing effective and sustainable management of individuals, teams and organisations.
- Explain the functions, roles and skills of managers.
- Discuss and evaluate how organisations manage diversity.
- Evaluate the factors influencing individual, team and organisational performance.
- Discuss, analyse and apply management and organisational behaviour theory to assist resolution of organisational issues.
- Outline how organisations innovate and change.
- Introduction to Management: Contemporary Management
- Internal Environment: Organisational Culture and Climate
- Internal Environment: Diversity, Multiculturalism and Indigenous Management
- External Environment and International Dimensions
- Planning and Organisation
- Decision Making and Controlling
- Managing Change and Conflict
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
How do managers motivate and lead in a rapidly changing business landscape? This course is for anyone wanting to enhance their leadership skills and take the next step in their career. Discover different leadership approaches and how organisations are adapting to innovate and change. Learn about organisational culture and the importance of workplace diversity, as well as managing change and conflict.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a second-year course from UniSA Online’s Management degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Case study (50%)
- Continuous assessment (50%)
Current study term: 19 Sep 21 to 26 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.