Introduction to Engineering Chemistry
Your upfront cost: $0
- 19 Sep 2022
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Calculate and interpret relevant basic physical chemistry data
- Understand the basics of chemical structure and bonding in ionic and molecular species
- Carry out simple titrimetric and gravimetric procedures
- Utilise basic analytical instruments
- Elements and Atomic Structure
- Molecules and Compounds
- Chemical Bonding and Intermolecular Forces
- Measurement and Chemical Calculations
- Chemical Reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry and Course Overview
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Learn the basic concepts of chemistry as they relate to engineering. Get hands-on experience through virtual practical work.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a first-year course from UniSA Online’s Associate Degree in Engineering.
Should your course have an exam it will be scheduled for Australian Central Standard Time or Australian Central Daylight Time, depending on the time of the year.
Current study term: 18 Sep 22 to 25 Nov 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.