International Business Environments
Your upfront cost: $0
- 18 Sep 2023
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
Learn more about UniSA.
Explore UniSA courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Examine the structure and features of the global marketplace and its global institutions.
- Compare and contrast how the global business environment affects the operations and strategies of international business and evaluate their relationship.
- Critically evaluate the various means of international engagement and decision making in international business using international business resources, theories and principles.
- Fundamentals of International Business
- Globalisation and Internationalisation
- Participants in International Business
- Cultural Issues in International Business
- International Trade and Investment
- Political Environment
- Emerging Markets
- Global Strategic Structure
- International Entry Strategy
- Contemporary Research in International Business
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Globalisation has meant that businesses no longer operate within domestic borders. This course is designed to help you gain a deeper understanding of the international business environment and the major issues that affect how businesses operate internationally. You’ll learn about cultural influences, international trade and investment, political environments, and emerging markets. You’ll also study how multinational firms operate internationally and the various entry modes and strategies to enter new foreign markets.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a third-year course from UniSA Online’s Management degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
Should your course have an exam it will be scheduled for Australian Central Standard Time or Australian Central Daylight Time, depending on the time of the year.
- Proposal (40%)
- Business Plan (60%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).