- Introduction to International Business
- Globalisation and Internationalization
- Participants in International Business
- Cultural Issues in International Business
- International Trade and Investment
- Political Environment
- Emerging Markets
- Global Strategic Structure
- International Entry Strategy
- Contemporary Research in International Business
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
No special requirements
Business operates in a global marketplace. As a result, business professionals need to understand the international business environment and its impact upon their organisation's operations.
The subject examines the structure and features of the global marketplace, how organisations interact with that marketplace, and how they respond to its complexities.
- Case Study - 2000 Words (40%)
- Invigilated Exam - 3 Hours (60%)
Textbook information is pending.