International Business Environment
Look at the big picture and see how businesses operate in the global marketplace.
Shine a light on the world's emerging markets. Study globalisation and internationalisation. Address the global business environment's impact on international business.
Your upfront cost: $0
Online and other materials
Subjects may require attendance
- 25 Aug 2019
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
- Examine the structure and features of the global marketplace and its global institutions
Compare and contrast how the global business environment affects the operations and strategies of international business
Rationalise international business resources, theories and principles to evaluate the various means of international engagement and decision making in international business
Critically evaluate the effectiveness of international business operations and strategies
Analyse and evaluate the relationship between global business environment and international business
- Introduction to International Business
- Globalisation and Internationalization
- Participants in International Business
- Cultural Issues in International Business
- International Trade and Investment
- Political Environment
- Emerging Markets
- Global Strategic Structure
- International Entry Strategy
- Contemporary Research in International Business
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
No special requirements
Business operates in a global marketplace. As a result, business professionals need to understand the international business environment and its impact upon their organisation's operations.
The subject examines the structure and features of the global marketplace, how organisations interact with that marketplace, and how they respond to its complexities.
- Case Study - 2000 Words (40%)
- Invigilated Exam - 3 Hours (60%)
Textbook information is pending.