Integrated Communication Planning
Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Sep 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the knowledge and skills that inform strategic communication.
- Demonstrate skills to develop professional communication goals and objectives.
- Formulate strategies for two-way, multi-way communication with target publics.
- Create key messages and identify appropriate tactics for message delivery.
- Develop campaign budgets and schedules.
- Formulate strategies and tactics that take into account relevant legal and ethical considerations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of teamwork and how to deal with group dynamics.
- Strategic Planning for Communication
- Formative Research: Analysing the Organisation and Publics
- Goals and Objectives
- Key Messages and Positioning
- Formulating Strategies and Refining Ideas
- Selecting Tactics
- Campaign Development – Tactics in an Action Plan
- Schedules, Budgets and Resources and Prototype Testing
- Evaluation and Metrics
- Setting Best Practices
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Learn to develop a professional communication plan. Learn how communication goals and objectives are set. Discover how to plan and implement strategies, tactics, budgets, and schedules, and identify which performance metrics are used to measure the effectiveness of your plan.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a third-year course from UniSA Online’s Communication degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Continuous assessment (40%)
- Project (60%)
Current study term: 19 Sep 21 to 26 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.