Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Sep 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Examine and evaluate the role of analytics in the context of Human Resource Management in organisations.
- Apply analytics-based tools for analysing HR data.
- Analyse and evaluate basic statistical tools for identifying common HR issues encountered in organisations.
- Design processes to create awareness of ethical considerations associated with data analytics related to people.
- Identifying HR questions and metrics
- Refresher on statistics
- Employee retention
- Workforce planning
- Employee engagement surveys
- Linking to business performance
- Evaluating impact of interventions
- Ethics of analytics and employee data
- Advanced topics in analytics
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
HR analytics is the process of collecting and analysing HR data to improve an organisation’s workforce. In this course, you’ll learn how HR data can be used to measure how HR initiatives are contributing to the organisation’s goals and strategies. Learn the basic concepts, processes and tools that are used to identify commonly encountered HR issues. Gain the skills to evaluate information using basic statistical analysis. You’ll also explore ethical issues and future trends associated with HR analytics.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a third-year course from UniSA Online’s HR degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Project (50%)
- Continuous assessment (50%)
Current study term: 19 Sep 21 to 26 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.