Your upfront cost: $0
- 26 Jun 2023
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
Learn more about UniSA.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Construct an experiment to address a set of requirements in a data analytics setting.
- Identify the stages, steps and resources needed to deploy a data analytics experiment.
- Apply the relevant statistical methods to analyse experiments and communicate results effectively.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using appropriate software for analysis of experiments.
- You’ll study the following topics:
- Statistical analysis foundations
- Completely randomised designs with one factor
- Factorial designs
- Randomised block designs
- Repeated measures designs
- Other experimental strategies
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Much of what we know or do every day is informed by insights derived from data. We collect data on people, products, and processes to learn how they work. In this course you’ll learn the fundamental concepts and terminology associated with the design of experiments and analyses. You’ll also be prepared to enter the workforce using statistical methods with programming language, R.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a first-year course from UniSA Online’s Bachelor of Data Analytics degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Project (50%)
- Continuous asessment (50%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).