Essentials of Marketing Planning
Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Sep 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the components of a marketing plan.
- Develop strategies for a marketing plan.
- Apply course knowledge to develop a marketing plan.
- Identify appropriate courses of action, along with the advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
- Contribute to strategic thinking and decision making within an organisation.
- Demonstrate Business Enterprise Skills in the context of the Marketing discipline.
- Introduction to Business and Marketing Planning
- Analysing internal and External Environments
- Market Research and Segmentation
- Strategies - Planning for Competitive Advantage
- Planning for the Marketing 4Ps
- Ethics and Sustainability
- The Impacts of the Internet on Marketing Strategies
- Planning for Internationalisation
- Performance, Measurement, Evaluation and Control
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Get to know the different components of a marketing plan. Cover a range of topics including the marketing planning process, identifying your competitive advantage and specific strategies for internationalisation, as well as approaches for conducting business online. You’ll also gain skills in using different tools to plan, implement and evaluate business and marketing strategies.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a third-year course from UniSA Online’s Marketing degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Analysis Report - Marketing Plan part 1 (50%)
- Strategy Report - Marketing Plan part 2 (50%)
Current study term: 19 Sep 21 to 26 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.